Sunday, February 20, 2011

Thought for the day

From 1999 - 2001 I had a great experience working as an assistant coach and scout at Triway H.S. for future Hall of Fame basketball Coach Randy Montgomery.

Here is a great News Article about Coach:

(copy/paste link:)
http://northcanton.patch.com/articles/hoover-high-coach-reaches-500-win-milestone-in-107-56-romp-over-fitch



Coach always had himself, another coach or a player bring to practice with them a "Thought for the day". It would be a quote or verse or an idea and before practice the team would discuss it and learn from it.

It was one of many things I learned from Coach Montgomery that I use in my daily work habits and now that I am playing MTT's full time I will be blogging daily with my results as well as my "thought for a day"...

thanks a lot Coach and gl the rest of the season.

No comments:

Post a Comment