Thursday, March 17, 2011

Goosfraba

Goosfraba is word that Inuit use to calm down their children.

It was used in the very funny comedy with Adam Sandler and Jack Nicholson.

Recently I have struggled at the tables with my emotions and especially with anger. Ive been running what I consider poorly on Full Tilt.




Today I was reminded in a funny way by a friend to "goosfraba" after yelling in his ear... lol After a little giggle I relaxed and went on later to win the late $26 KO 6 max MTT for $4.1k

For those of us wired like myself, we will always battle daily with our emotions. But I can promise you that they do not have to define or control us. Dont get frustrated or give up, just keep working hard everyday and you can have victory over them...

Have a great day/week everyone :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment