Saturday, May 7, 2011

Post Black Friday

I started playing last week on BlackChipPoker (Merge Network). I found a backer through 2+2, a nice gentleman from Canada who worked out a good MTT/S&G deal.

My first day I got 2nd in a $5r MTT for almost $1k.. It is a nice start and definitely nice to be back.


I will be in FoxWoods next week 5/13 - 5/17 for the MegaStack Series and then it's Vegas for the WSOP 2011 :-)

Have a great day and for you Americans looking for a place to play give Merge a try...

1 comment:

  1. This is somewhat a must try site for American players who have been abandoned by Full Tilt and Poker Stars. Actually, I have heard and reviewed of the site before and I may say they have a good background in terms of providing gaming experience. Thanks for providing such a great info to this site!

    ReplyDelete