Saturday, March 26, 2016

Book of the Month

"The story of a small village Bank that revolutionized the way people around the world fight poverty."

 I have been reading more literature on finance, business and investing and I came across this book at the library. I usually know that I love a book when I first read it from the library and then go and buy it for my own :)

  I do not consider myself Republican or Democrat but rather a moderate conservative and this story really confirms my belief that entrepreneurs who invest in others ideas and dreams truly do grow the economy and provide opportunities for others to grow and improve their lives where they otherwise may not have been able to without the risk takers and lenders.

 We do however need to regulate "predatory" and reckless lending but make no mistake, credit and loans allow people to do things they otherwise would never be able to do. If you get a chance I suggest that you read this book if you are interested in economic growth and prosperity. Enjoy :)


No comments:

Post a Comment