Thursday, March 31, 2016

Live poker and possibly relocating outside the US again

 Most former US grinders that played mostly online before "Black Friday" now play predominately live. There are so many obvious differences between live and online and for me the most difficult thing is sitting next to all the people and listening to all of the absurdities.

  So I am the guy that sits with his shades listening to his ipod and focusing on all the action, the bet sizing, my own thought processes all the while dreaming that I was clicking buttons on Poker Stars lol

 Here's to New Jersey allowing Stars to return, hopefully in time other states will follow and band an interstate compact to increase the player pools and once again the SamuraiPlaya can return to the virtual felts :-)

 Until then I have been in contact with some successful 2+2 investors and I may once again move outside the US. I will update when I know more. Have a great day on & off the felt!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment