Monday, December 10, 2012

Sunday Sigh


 Speaking of controlling and dealing with emotions with regards to my last post here was the ending to my sunday.. I 3b/c and lose a 75/25  for the C/L in the $15k GTD ipoker with 16 left in my last MTT of the day.. 2nd place would have snap got me out of MU and a win would have put me in the red for a chop  :(

 Obviously having the C/L with 16 left doesn't guarantee us a top finish but I sure like my chances if I can just fade 3 outs for all the dollar equities here  sigh pokerz....

I feel as though I am doing as well as ever in terms of handling the ugly variance of the game we play but I wont lie this hand had me steamed a bit. I snap signed off and went and got some ice cream and watched 4 episodes of "The Office" on Netflix  lol

Ok on to the next one, I am ready to grind heaps this week and put good volume in and play near or at my best game as much as possible.

Have a great week everyone and gl on and off the felt.


1 comment: